Benefits of Becoming an Epilepsy Alliance of America Member
Epilepsy Alliance America (EAA) offers Membership Organization Opportunities. Membership Rights include:
- The right to EAA’s informational resources and supports;
- The right to participate in EAA activities;
- The right to promote their EAA membership.
In addition, Members have the right to be nominated for election to the EAA Board of Directors, and have the right to vote in ballots, polls and elections conducted by EAA.
Membership provides a wide range of benefits and supports such as:
- Connection to a national epilepsy association and a network of individuals and organizations working in the field of epilepsy;
- The opportunity to contribute to and benefit from EAA programs and activities;
- Involvement in EAA’s collaborative partnerships and community engagement strategies;
- The invitation to be included in EAA’s Committee’s, Task Forces, Networks and User Groups;
- Connecting and networking opportunities with the major influencers in the epilepsy community;
- Analyses of legislative and advocacy activity for members to gain insight into pressing policy issues and add their perspectives, views and voice to these key issues;
- Access to breaking news and opportunities to participate in advocacy efforts and awareness campaigns;
- The opportunity to promote organizational priorities and efforts through EAA’s platforms;
- Involvement in EAA’s regional, national and global networking opportunities.